Sunday 8 May 2016

Couture Creations 2016/17 Design Team Audition

I've feel so fortunate to have been part of the 2015/2016 Design Team for 
Couture Creations.  Several beautiful new collections have been released, including Magnolia Lane from our very own design team member Sue SMYTH!   It's been such a fantastic experience.  And I'd love to continue working with this Australian Company if given a chance. 

Below are my 5 Audition projects. 

CARD 1

I've embossed a black piece of card stock letterpress style with white ink, 
and then added gemstones in 3 colours. 




CARD 2

I've made my own patterned paper with stamps and then embossed with music embossing folder. I've die cut 3 banners in vellum and embellished with white lace, die cut leaves, a magnolia flower and metal trinket.






CARD 3

I've die cut several roses and mounted one with the background on foam tape.  
I've added gemstones to each flower and either side of the sentiment. 








LAYOUT 1

I've added a border die cuts as well as the quick release paper from the cuts along each edge of the patterned paper.   I've used a large decorative die to the top right, and 2mm gemstones around the photo.  I've clustered black die cut leaves with Couture Creations flowers coloured with black Glitzin' Glamour on the bottom right of the page.  






LAYOUT 2

I've layered strips of border die cuts behind my matted photo and placed gemstones along the pattern.  I've tucked trailing flourish die cuts behind my flowers, that have been gold Glitzin' Glamoured (yep that's a word now!)






With Couture Creations & Ultimate Crafts continuing to expand their presence overseas in the coming year, it would truly be an honour to remain an ArtDeco Ambassador and be able to go on sharing & promoting my love for their products. 


Good luck to all auditionees!
I can only imagine how hard it will be to choose the final Design Team. 


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day....and go do something crafty! 
Tracey 



2 comments:

  1. awesome post Tracey, you go girl!!!! Fingers Crossed for you xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous projects, good luck!

    ReplyDelete